Monday, July 7, 2008

Beach Pups






The puppy's first car ride and beach day was today, I got up early to organize the outing. We took four puppies to Double Bluff for a beach and ocean experience, early in the morning (for us). They loved it, and so did we! I had my mom there to help and Stella & Marina. We were very ambitious! People enjoyed petting and interacting with us and the puppies. All of the pups went into the water with me (& Stella in the baby Bjorn carrier), quite deep for their first experience: all the way up to their bellies. They really enjoyed the seaweed, specifically the kelp and a very dead, unidentifiable sea animal, maybe a seal? That was when we decided to go home! I definitely recommend bringing your puppy to the beach, sans dead seal! You'll see it in a whole new light . . .

No comments: